Sunday, September 26, 2010

Concert Review

First thing I always do on the blog is add an old school song.  I do this because the songs from back in the day have really great messages.  And while some of you probably have heard them on the radio and some of you have not, it's the lyrics that I think we all should hear and learn from.


The song for this week is Happy Feeling's, by Maze, featuring Frankie Beverly.  I chose it, because on Saturday, I went to a concert which headline them and they were great - LIKED-ED IT!!!! :)



The concert was so fun!  Will Downing, Cameo, Gladys Knight, and of course Maze featuring Frankie Beverly. 




Will Downing is so mellow, relaxing and finger popping, - young men can learn a thing or two listening to this guy's lyrics.







Cameo - WORD-UP, their act was sweet as CANDY!  They still sound exactly the same.








Ms. Gladys, Ms. Sophisticated herself, I will definitely have to get an interview with her.  At 60-something, she put on a dynamic show.  And talk about can sing, no, she can sang!  Ladies like Gladys Knight teach sophistication.  


Maze featuring Frankie Beverly, or is it Frankie Beverly featuring Maze?  I don't know, but which ever it is, they both make bea-U-ti-ful music together :).  You know it's a good time when the entire audience is up on their feet dancing, singing and having a good time!



I love my old school.  And you will too, when you are telling your kids, "chile we went to see Chris Brown, he still can dance!" :)  

No comments: