Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dance your way into health

Just Dance 2
by Wii

As we all know, exercise is an important part of a healthy body.  I've tried a lot of exercise routines and at last I've found 'my' niche. 

Can you say - JUST DANCE 2? 
Mu-hahahahahaha



This game is so fun, I love it.  I don't play many Wii games, but I do love this one.  Gets you up and moving.

It is fun - while I'm doing it;
funny - when a group of us are doing it; 
funnier, when my 5 year old is up and jamming!

I use the sweat portion of it that says I am burning calories. 



Whether I am or not, I love the funky music and hip dance moves.  Do it every day and I'm sure you'll lose some pounds, with a smile on your face.

And you will sweat!

1 comment:

T'Michelle said...

Thank you! This is what I needed to get motivated about exercise and to have some fun!