Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Keke Palmer - A Black Girl That Rocks!

On Sunday, November 7th, BET hosted its1st annual Black Girls Rock, show.   
I'd have to say my applauds went to Keke Palmer.

KeKe Palmer


Keke said that she began her career at 9 years old.  Wow, that was when she played Akeelah, in Akeelah and the Bee.  She is now 17 (born August 26, 1993) and I'd have to say that I am proud that she has not gotten herself caught up in the problems that so many young girls in Hollywood find themselves in.  It is very hard trying to transition from the tweens (9 - 12), into your upper teens (17, 18, and 19) and then on into young adulthood (21+). 

I have my eye on her - my hands in prayer for her - and my wishes of success for her.

Not only does this Black Girl Rock,
she is also an example of  a Sophisticated Lady.

Applauds to  Keke Palmer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Kiki