Sunday, December 26, 2010

Book Review

A Tale Of Urban Horror
Night Biters

- If you know the Bay Area, you'll like this book - I remember the Sears store.

- If you know about taggers (which I didn't :)), and skateboarders, you'll like this book.

- If you know anything about beats and rhymes (Omari has a serious CD with great lyrics - PAY CLOSE ATTENTION), you'll like this book.

- If you like super bad chicks (Jennifer) that kick butt (which you know I do :)), you'll like this book.

Author A.J. Harper, is so creative (the Crimsons and the Cobalts - I get it), he has taken the night and shown its purpose.  From people turning into bats, to young men with superhuman strength, Night Biters shows exactly what happens in the night - while we're at home safe and sound :). 

I can best relate to Sister and Brother, Omari and Jamilah with their, "what the what?  What just happened here?  How did this person get there so fast?"  Sergeant Bright knew something fishy was going on too!

All in all, I enjoyed reading the book and you will too. 

Let me know what you think.


No comments: