Sunday, September 19, 2010

Music

TOP POP Ladies

Popular music is and always has been a huge influence on society.  Even though we don't know entertainers personally, we pay close attention to them.  Reading magazines, joining Facebook pages, following blogs and Twitter, we spend a lot of time 'trying' to find out all we can about them.  So I'm curious, out of the list of popular ladies below, who would you say is the most sophisticated?

Alicia Keys - I know she has this baby daddy drama going on, but she does seem to carry herself like a lady.

Beyonce' - She's very well put together - but does she have secrets?

Katy Perry - She's cute.  Seems very liberal - kisses boys and girls :)

Ke$ha - Hummmm...tik-toc!

Lady Gaga - Beautiful young woman, but is she sophisticated or complicated!?

Miley Cyrus - I mean Hanna Montana, I mean Miley Cyrus, I mean Hanna...Miley.  I'm confused.

Nicki Minaj - I don't know her well, but she seems a little like Lady Gaga, nobody can be Lady Gaga!

Rihanna - Sigh...I like Rihanna, but the whole Chris Brown thing...sigh.

Taylor Swift - I don't know many of her songs, but she was really cute in that Valentine movie.

Justin Bieber - oops he's not a girl :) - but he 'is' really cute.

Sign up to follow me and let me know your responses.  Then I will find out all I can and let you all know next week who we think is really a Sophisticated Lady!

No comments: